- New: The "File Content" rule now looks inside zip files, including .docx (Word) and .xlsx (Excel) files.
- Fix: Using Copy with the ctrl key ("JSON format") now writes the values for "dataForkSize" and "rsrcForkSize" correctly (they were switched until now).
- Fix: Using Copy with the shift key ("Copy columns") outputs the size column as a plain number instead of using units (K, M, G), so that these values can be better used in a spreadsheet.
- Fixes the toolbar items defaults for the Results window.
- New hidden pref key: "Finder selection gets front window" – if true, FAF always uses the topmost Finder window as the target, ignoring any selection in it.